Saturday, April 25, 2020
30A - Final Reflection
30A - Final Reflection
I think some of my favorite posts from the semester were at the beginning when I was just starting to learn about different types of entrepreneurship. I feel like these were also my best posts because I was eager to start this course and I was putting 100% effort into all of my assignments. I felt like I started to struggle a bit with creating an entrepreneurial idea because sadly, I am not the most creative person in the word. However, I'm proud of myself for pushing through and trying to think outside-the-box.
I think one of my favorite experiences in this class was creating our elevator pitches. I think this is an extremely useful tool and one that will help me in the business world when I have to quickly pitch an idea to someone. I will always remember this because of how uncomfortable I felt at first and how funny it was to film this with my roommate in the room because she was making fun of me the whole time.
At the beginning of the semester, I definitely did not see myself as an entrepreneur. I didn't even know how to spell the word! But now, I feel like I definitely have more of a grasp on what it takes to start my own business and that it really isn't as hard as I would think. Although I think it would be awesome to have my own business one day, I think for now I am going to stick to business management and focus on how to manage others first.
For students taking this course in the future, I recommend them to put their full effort into this class because it isn't a ton of work and it is more exciting than a lot of other classes. I think that with this class, you get out of it what you put in. So if you want to learn more about entrepreneurship, definitely put your best foot forward! Focus on your work and set aside a day a week to crack down on all your work for this course, and you will be golden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment